Wednesday, June 6, 2012

End of Kohavim

It is hard to believe that it is already the last day of school, and that Benji is about to enter his last year of preschool. He's had a great year in Kohavim. I have tons of pictures that I have cribbed off the CBI blog. They are not of great quality, but I love how the show all the different things he has done this year.

Lots of pretend play for his (very) active imagination:




Hanging out with friends:






Cars:

His favorite book buddies, the senior volunteers:




Trip to the post office:


"Building" a house int he loft for Haya and Angel to live in:












Making a Kohavim tree:







Building with straws:




Eating dinosaur food:


Health and wellness center:


Learning to write his name:



Trip to the clock shop:





Show and tell:
Tool Center:
Cameras: Learning about compost:



Cooking:

No comments:

Post a Comment