Wednesday, December 6, 2017

More Holiday Merriment

On Saturday morning, I headed out for the Waldorf School Christmas fair first thing. For the first time, the kids opted not to come, but I still wanted to make a wreath, which came out lovely:


After lunch, we headed out to Montpelier for their holiday open house. None of us have been there since the renovation to take it back to the Madison's time there. It was a lovely afternoon:

Benji insisted he pretend to be reading over James' shoulder



Meeting the president. Once Abby told him her last name, he insisted on conversing in French

Back at the visitor's center, there was cider and cookies and a chance to see Santa (Benji wanted to tell Santa what to get him and both indulged me with a picture):








In the evening, Abby and I went to see Benji in his first performance of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, while Kevin (who will see him next week) stayed home to put up the outdoor decorations and put lights on the tree:



Benji, with the other Oompas




No comments:

Post a Comment