On the day before St. Patrick's Day, Benji asked if we thought the leprechauns would be able to get through the travel ban on Ireland to make it here. I knew he was joking, but at 11:30pm on the night before, I worried that he was expecting some St. Patrick's Day magic, so I got up and did some mischief (mostly using dry erase marker on the mirrors, but the leprechauns also left green confetti all over his seat at the table). Turns out, he was not amused by this:
 |
| You can't tell, but he is glaring at me as he sweeps this up. |
Once things settled down, we got to making our Irish Soda Bread and enjoyed it for breakfast:
 |
| We accidentally used two pans and it came out extra fluffy -- might be a new trick! |
We took some festive pictures and had a nice green themed supper (Green goddess grilled cheese, followed by pistachio pudding):
No comments:
Post a Comment