Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday, Benji!

I decided it would be too much to put all of the St. Augustine pictures into one post, so I decided to break out the pictures from Benji's birthday morning.  He was disappointed not to be spending it at home, so we tried to go all out to make it feel special even in the hotel:

We set up the night before after the kids (finally!) feel asleep

Benji was happy to find birthday bear when he woke up

Looking through the birthday book we made him

Garfield!

Abby made him this awesome card featuring birthday bear

Happy boy

This present got the biggest reaction. Want to guess what it is?

Yup - new Blue Henries

Love this picture

Benji "introducing" his Blue Henries to each other


Streamer curtain
He even liked the birthday button, which I thought was a little doubtful.

birthday cupcake at dinner
All in all, a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment